Monday, October 20, 2008

We Have A Guest Blogger

Hi, my name is Jake, and Monty and Judy live with me and this girl cat who is upstairs in quarantine with toxoplasmosis, a parasite in her blood. But why talk about her when I'm here, the caped crusader.



Monty is trying to get me to stop biting, like that's going to happen anytime soon. One of my best hunter games comes from me hiding in the bedroom until he and Judy go to sleep. I wait until they are both asleep, then I jump up onto the bed and I attack his arm where it sticks out of the covers. He loves it when I sink my teeth into his arm, he's so proud of me, his great hunter.

Lately, he has made the game harder, by closing the door when either of them leave in the morning. So I have to hide and try to sneak in when one of them goes through the door.



Then, there was the time I decided to help Judy file, or whatever she wanted to do in that thing.



I'll get the hang of it



OK, what's the trick to doing this?



I could go on and on, what with Monty's no biting zones and no hunting zones, but I have no idea what he's talking about, as he's finding out. I'd go on, but there's just so much that an 8 week old kitten can write. See y'all soon!

12 comments:

Alison said...

I am in lurve.

Mimi Lenox said...

I'd say he's doing a fine job.

This week we are memeing the movement to get it rolling along for November 6th.
You've been tagged by the Queen of Memes!
The Peace Meme

Mel said...

Jake, you're doing a stand up job of being a kitten, I must say! I know with a bit of perseverence you'll get that evil file basket in line!

But let's not forget that claws are for curtain climbling and trouser riding...

Odat said...

Jake, I think I love you! Just don't bite so hard.
Peace

M@ said...

Charming cat.

Wicked H said...

Hang in there, Jake!!

WanderingGirl said...

I heart him already. They make this great glove with really long fingers and dangly things at the end for kittens to play with without killing your hand directly. I highly recommend it. So do Otis and Oz.

NoRegrets said...

Oh, that's a hilarious set of photos! You're a superstar! Good thing you have paparazzi (or however you spell it).

The CEO said...

Sorry, y'all, my sister, Grace, and I went to the vets for a visit, and she is still quarantined. The 'rents have their hands full giving Grace shots twice a day, but she's getting better. Dada says there will be more to follow. Soon!

Glamourpuss said...

That first picture is very cute. he looks like a very mischievous fellow.

Puss

skinnylittleblonde said...

hahahahhaahaha...this post, pics and commentary, has me in stitches. What a frisky little thing! Too Funny!

skinnylittleblonde said...

Had to go google 'toxoplasmosis' ... apparently it's not too terribly uncommon but can be very dangerous if untreated or combined with a compromised immune system... I know she'll pull through just fine. She has age and defiance to back her up... not to mention you, Judy & a kitten to keep her motivated.