Monday, April 09, 2007

A Real Treat

One of the truly beautiful aspects of the Internet is the ability to share photographs. We have several students who are learning the craft like Claudia and Cindy. Claudia has her Kaleidoscope and Cindy posts often on her blog, and her own photoblog.

Now, Lee, an artist at George Mason, has decided to open a photoblog too, and to share some of the beauty she has seen around us. Her photoblog Lee Looks Lee Sees has some of the intriguing photography I have seen in a long time.

Just to tempt you a little, I'm going to make it easy on you, check out the picture she posted on April 8 at 6:14 PM. Two circles. Just keep looking at them. Look at all of the other pictures too. Don't forget the very first ones she put up. And don't forget to comment! Artists need feedback, studied, commentary. That's our responsibility as consumers.

And don't forget to look at the others photoblogs too.

13 comments:

Pickled Olives said...

Thanks for pointing me in the artsy directions!

Cindy said...

Hey, I have an official Photoblog too, I just have a lurker that lives in my (small) town and don't want him/her to figure out who I am, especially since I don't know who they are.

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

P.S., I have tagged you.

Lee said...

Thanks CEO - you're so good to me. I keep my photos as a digital sketchbook, but you made me think others might enjoy looking at them.

The CEO said...

Can I post your photoblog Cinders?

Cindy said...

Wait a week.

The CEO said...

Ummmmmmmmm, it's already up. Want it down now?

Glamourpuss said...

The innate human need to create is a beautiful thing - whatever the medium.

Puss

Itsnopicknick said...

Will definitely go take a peek! You're always such a big promoter of others' blogs...whatta guy!

The CEO said...

spoon, I'm into quality, it's my thing.

Odat said...

I've already checked out two of these....and they're wonderful...
Off to the third one now..
Peace

The CEO said...

These are the important things in life!