Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Am Asking For Your Help, Please



A close, dear friend who lives in Kent, England is embarking on a second career in burlesque and pole dancing. She teaches pole dancing and is quite adept at it and the gymnastics that accompany the endeavor. Burlesque is a venue to get paid for it, and to have a good time. As in any other profession, it takes more than just talent to break in. The London Burlesque Festival is just one of the best ways to do that.

All of the newcomers will be the same thing to win the on-line balloting. I hope you will join me in submitting a vote for Miss Glory Pearl. I appreciate your help. What may seem silly to you is actually very important to a dear friend and I hope you'll take the time to help out and send in a response. Please read her letter below, and I appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.

P.S. Please don't hesitate to life this post for your own site!

Monty

Dear friends, lovers, colleagues and betters

Miss Glory Pearl appears to have been shortlisted for the Newcomers Contest at this year’s London Burlesque Festival, a fact both daunting and deliciously exciting!

Sadly, there are limited places, and only those performers who make it through the online poll will get to perform at the Scala in London on April 3rd. This leaves Miss Pearl with no choice but to beg, plead and bat her eyelashes for your votes.

Details of the festival and all performers can be found here:

http://londonburlesquefest.com/home/

While my profile is here:

http://londonburlesquefest.com/miss-glory-pearl

In order to vote, you need to complete the form pasted below – I have helpfully already filled in what I can for you ;-) – copy it into an email and send it, with the subject line 'LBF 2009 FEEDBACK' to this address:

info@londonburlesquefest.com

The festival is an international one, so whatever charming corner of the globe you reside in, your vote will count.

There are many, many gorgeous and talented performers profiled on the website, so I hope that casting your votes isn’t too arduous a task; it is certainly very much appreciated, and with any luck, I’ll make it to the Scala.
Sincere thanks and sparkles in advance for your time.

With love

Glory xx


LONDON BURLESQUE FESTIVAL 2009

LBF 2009 CONTENDERS *ONLINE FEEBBACK & VOTING BALLOT

All Contenders are showcased from January 25th- Feb 5th at:

www.LONDONBURLESQUEFEST.com/home

NAME:

LOCATION:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

Please send returned forms by email to:

info@londonburlesquefest.com

*SUBJECT: LBF 2009 FEEDBACK

Deadline February 5th

In your own words please answer the following questions.

1- Have you attended any previous LBF or Chaz Royal events, if yes which event:

2- If yes please answer the following;

-Was it a pleasurable experience?

-What would you like to see more/less of at the event(s)?


3- Did you obtain this form from the LBF website or from a participating 'Contender'?

From a contender; Miss Glory Pearl

After reviewing all LBF 2009 Contenders, please list your favourite choices;

Top 5 International Performers:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Top 10 UK Headline & Features:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
Top 10 UK Newbies:
1- Miss Glory Pearl
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

All bands, disc jockies & hosts listed at the LBF website will be selected separately.

Please list any additional feedback on the general organisation of LBF here:

We appreciate your feedback & will take all information into consideration while planning LBF 2009.

23 comments:

Mel said...

Done!



Wow what an energetic undertaking!

Brook said...

I'll come back after more coffee. Not awake enough to cut and paste or fill any blanks.

M@ said...

Go Puss!

The CEO said...

Hi Mel, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Hi Brook, I really appreciate your efforts, I have needed a break more than once in my life. This is sort of 'what comes around goes around'. I'm trying to do right.

Hi M@, please send in a ballot, my hero.

PhoenixHearse said...

Done.

Brook said...

I had no idea what I was committing to, I have been watching burlesque for an hour now to fill out this form. It's been fun but so far I only have 3 names! Glad they keep the polls open til Feb 5th! It's gonna takea couple of days at this rate!

The CEO said...

Hi Heather, thank you very much, I am most appreciate. I wish I still had my 260Z.

Hi Brook, have you seen Glory Pearl yet? She's a real sweetheart, and incredibly bright too. If you get a chance, visit Glamourpuss' blog. On my blog, you never know what will happen.

Brook said...

Oh, I did. Go figure, hers was the random click as I was leaving your page. And now I am committed to picking everyone else on that damn list!

The CEO said...

Hi Brook, I only voted for Glory, 10 times.

Wicked H said...

Yea, sure..why not.

(typed while strutting my stuff...I think I threw out my back)

From now on will leave that sort of thing to the professionals!

The CEO said...

Hi Wicked, I'll never tell people what a sweetheart you really are!

Brook said...

But there are 2 other sections and now I am watching oodles of burlesque to pick my favs! Very busy!

The CEO said...

Hi Brook, I hope you pick up an idea or two for when you're using the washing machine next time!!!!

cmhl said...

done!

The CEO said...

Hi CMHL, it's always good seeing you, and I am grateful for your support! Thank you.

NoRegrets said...

Done. Just went by the photos.

The CEO said...

Hi NoR, thank you very much, you are my heroine (please be sure to take note of the 'e').

Echomouse said...

Will do ASAP! Best of luck to her :)

You're such a good soul Monty.

Spellbound said...

Only if she will tell me where to buy that outfit.

The CEO said...

Hi Carrie, thank you very much! I'm not in your league when it comes to kindness.

Hi Elaine, I'll ask when I get a hold of her. I'd love to see you in that outfit. I'm pretty sure she got it in London. Could you please do a ballot anyway?

Eris said...

Reno doesn't offer burlesque, or classy female dancing, or really, females that have teeth dancing in any venue so I can't say I know much about the international work of burlesque but I'll vote for a friend of yours any day :)

The CEO said...

Hi Eris, thank you very much. Glory has worked her tail off to be a premier pole dancer and burlesque s the venue that they use to show off their skills. She's a wonderful lady!

Glamourpuss said...

Hi Monty

Thank you SO much for this. I'm sorry I've been absent this last week - things have just been so hectic. Thank you everyone for your votes! And you don't have to fill in the whole form - just do what you can. Personally. I think it's a bloody nightmare to expect people to fill the whole thing in.

Anyway, the outfit - it's actually from Trashy in LA.The hat is my old horse riding bowler, but the bra, corset and knickers are all from the store. You can order online but I would recommend going there as they can alter stuff to fit you perfectly.

Love and cheeky kisses,

Puss