Wednesday, May 23, 2007

An Open Post To Mr. Joe King

Dear Mr. King,

Congratulations on coming through your spinal surgery so well. I can tell you, your daughter Tiffany was somewhat nervous although absolutely confident. I look forward to hearing that you're healing well, and that you went home to have some pie. I hope one day to get down there and join you.

I'm sure everyone here joins me in wishing you a speedy recovery and hope that you get to go home soon.

I put this together for you so you'd have something to hum as you do some roadwork in the hospital to speed your healing along. This is a different version I haven't played here before of "The ride of the Valkyries" from Die Walkure by Richard Wagner performed by the Radio Filharmonisch Orkest Holland conducted by Edo De Waart. I hope you enjoy it!



Monty and Judy et al

5 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Thanks, Monty. Just... thanks.

Glamourpuss said...

I really should do a pole routine to that music...

Puss

Anonymous said...

I think you are about the most thoughtful blogger out there. Is there an award for that? I'm pretty sure you earned it.

Odat said...

ditto what pool said.
Peace

Lee said...

Very powerful. Thanks Monty!