Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Strongly Recommend, In No Uncertain Terms ...

I try to stick with my original premise of dealing with quality, that ephemeral term. I have made a lot of recommendations, and no one has ever said, "that was terrible." Anyone is alway welcome to disagree, naturally, we all have different tastes, but I am probably the worst writer of anyone I have ever recommended.

I am certain that I have recommended Open Grove Claudia's blog Out On A Limb With Claudia to you before. She puts a lot of herself, and a lot of work into making the blog a first rate place to visit. I almost always come away feeling something better than before I got there, and having left a comment. Sometimes, like during a recent free association, I was just left speechless (read comment-less). Claudia is an amazing woman, exceptionally intelligent, even more, very insightful.

Now, she has another blog, Everyday Kindness that you really ought to visit. Watch a really very smart woman change the World for the better. It only takes a little bit to get it started. Be a part of the Revolution to make a Better World. Not that I have an opinion, naturally.

11 comments:

M@ said...

I'll check it out.

The CEO said...

She's really good M@.

Odat said...

I'm a part of it!!!! Yay Claudia!
Peace

The CEO said...

I'm trying, Odat

Anonymous said...

Naturally. I'll be sure to check it out!

The CEO said...

Let me know what you think, Pool.

Nosjunkie said...

I cant my computer is not listening to orders today

Monty said...

There's always tomorrow, Lee.

Open Grove Claudia said...

Gosh, if I had known I would have cleaned up a little or been inspiring or something. Thank you for this. It means a great deal to me that you enjoy what I do. Your words are so encouraging to me - like a shot in the arm. Thank you.

Echomouse said...

Last week, I wasn't in any place to process new blogs. Today I've hit your post again and finally ventured over to her blogs. Imagine my surprise to see inspiration, good common sense (it's amazing how many people lack in common sense!), and best of all....writing advice!!!

She's excellent. Thanks for the tip about her blogs. More to read but it's good reading so I'm up for that :)

Anonymous said...

I went. I liked!