I was asked to do this meme by Mel, who is a truly warm and giving human being who came by one day from Skinny Little Blond's blog, a wonderful place to visit. Since she tagged me, I even stole the title from her.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website
six non-important things/habits/quirks about me:
1. I NEVER, EVER do memes. I made an exception for Mel this one time.
2. I prefer to eat small things, like potato chips, in even numbers.
3. I have an irrational (not subject to reason) love of women living in Great Britain who either are or were red heads.
4. I was raised on meat and potatoes. I learned about vegetables and other food on my own.
5. I am a better cook than my wife, yet she cooks more than me. She's home more.
6. I love to drive small cars.
I'm not going to name anyone, but if you're a red head from Great Britain, or your name is Claudia, you should do this.