Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Anniversary


This is the 333rd post I have written for this blog and actually published. I have actually written quite a few more than that according to Blogger, but I don't count the ones that don't make it to the light of day. What makes this one so special is that I am writing it in Google's editor named Chrome. The truck's lug nut was the best chrome object I could find. Sorry about that.

Some of you use Internet Explorer, others of you are Firefox advocates and will never go back. I really like Chrome for what it's worth. It's simple, works well, and it works with all of my financial programs. In that regard, it exceeds both I.E's latest edition and also Firefox, which chokes on my financial programs statistical routines.

Rather than tell you how easy things are to do in Chrome, go to Google, download a copy, and in 5 minutes, you'll be using it. That's what I have to offer you for my 333rd post. And I hope you're having a great day! Let me know what you think.

12 comments:

Echomouse said...

Chrome? This is the first I've heard of it. I may check it out. Though I like my Firefox...or Foxfire as my friend calls it :)

Hope you're having a great week. With all the financial stuff going on, I wondered if you'd have time for blogging.

Glamourpuss said...

Happy 333rd. I'm a Firefox gal, but I've heard good things about Chrome - can't quite get over my fear that Google is taking over the universe to try it 'though.

Puss

Mel said...

The good news is I laughed at the photo.




The bad news---- I was having coffee when I did it.

*laughing again!*


;-)

The CEO said...

Hi Carrie, I always have time for you regardless of the markets. I sent you a copy of the Darth Vader Theme Song so we can sing together next time we live blog another event.

Hi Puss, if you think Google is about to become the Master of the Universe, buy Google (GOOG). It closed at 414.49 last night. If you wait a while, you might get it below $400, or in English currency 26 bob 33 quid 46 hapennies and a fopenny. They used to say the same thing about Microsoft too, didn't they?

Hi Mel, laughing is the best thing I have to offer. Thanks for noticing!

Alison said...

Allan installed Chrome yesterday. No word yet on how he likes it. Guess I should ask him,huh?

Maybe I will try it today.

The CEO said...

Hi Ali, nah don't ask Allan, just download it and decide for yourself. You're and independent thinker. Tell him what you think! (He's going to kill me).

NoRegrets said...

Huh, like others, I hadn't heard of it. Would love a pair of those nuts for my Matrix though. Or should I get chrome breasts? For the Matrix that is.

The CEO said...

Hi NoR, the url is www.google.com to get chrome and nutsfortrucks.com for the other accoutrements. I trust your judgment on fashion matters.

M@ said...

I love Google.

Google, you know that.

The CEO said...

Hi M@, I'm not empowered to speak for Google

Mel said...

<--giving chrome a try.....

So far--it's all good. I think...

What do I know....LOL

The CEO said...

Hi Mel, you are as valid a user as anyone else. Really.