Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Extra Extra Read All About It

Crankster Lives! And, he's looking pretty good! Great smile too. I have laid hands on him yesterday for lunch. We talked for a couple of hours, which went by in about a minute and a half. He looks good, and is finishing his move to NYC.

He promises to be back on-line ASAP, which could be a while. He'll need a new job, a new computer, and to get his house unloaded from a truck.

Attention Odat and Pool, we're sending him your way. Take good care of him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Come on up to escape the city anytime Cranky and family! There is always a decent concert on the New Haven Green this time of year. Let a blogger know wazzz up.

M@ said...

*I* wasn't invited!!!!! LOL.

Well, I'll look forward to his return. The worst thing is when people drop out without a word.

Odat said...

Yup..I'm gonna keep my eye on him!!! As you know I too had lunch with the famous Crankster!!!
Peace