Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy 2007 And Did I Mention The Bloggies?

Happy 2007 to all of you. The wife has returned to work, and I have had my annual physical. So it must be time for the 2007 Bloggie Awards. This is the URL where you go to vote for Mist1's "Must Get Hobby" for the funniest Blog Written on God's Green Earth, for example. I mean come on, she did beat out every big name in the blogosphere on Bloglaugh, why wouldn't you vote for her in the Bloggies?

How can you not read Glamourpuss? Is she not the best blog in the United Kingdom? Is not Alison the best Food Blog? Or Allan the best Photo blog? Like someone else outside of Life magazine takes better pictures than Allan? Someone really writes better than Crankster? Vote early and vote often. This is for blogsters, this is not your country, so this is important. Nominations are now open. Not that I have an opinion, mind you.

Leave your "I voted" stickers below please. Thankyouverymuch.

13 comments:

Eris said...

Hah! I already beat you to the voting thing. I did it yesterday. Now, if you'll excuse me, yanjunj above reccomends that I click on his link for a free 5000 gift card to get my entire back to school wardrobe, and let me tell you, I need to be first in this too. I guess I am just a trendsetter like that.

Anonymous said...

Me? Best Food Blog? Pshaw.

I write the best-kept secret blog if there ever was one.

*Alison removes tongue from cheek*

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I have to start posting photos?

*EEK!*

mist1 said...

I'm Mist 1 and I approved this message.

Tom Bailey said...

Mist is great. She is one of the most entertaining bloggers out there. Very creative. I often wonder how she comes up with such fantastic new content all the time.

WanderingGirl said...

I won the "You the Man Award" twice... doesn't that count for anything? And Mist is totally the funniest ever. I heart her.

rebecca said...

i agree with all your nominations!

i will nominate myself for slowest blog learner, and best- delayer-in-posting. but most heart! ;)

M@ said...

Unlike the last election, I was sober enough to vote today.

cmhl said...

oh man, I wasn't even named. *sob*


(kidding)

Crankster said...

CEO, you combine the best aspects of an agent and a cheering section. Thankyouverymuch!

Pickled Olives said...

All good choices CEO - I voted today!

The CEO said...

One needs to nominate these folks enough so they make the final ballot. They are worth the effort!

Cindy said...

I nominated Mist before I even read this, so yes, my sticker is affixed.