Friday, January 26, 2007

Homage To Odat And The Rest Of You

Recently, my life seems like a a weird fantasy game dreamed up by someone else on drugs dreamed up by a demented, crazed dropout from an asylum who failed college chemistry. On a good day, when listening to the Moody Blues sing "Just a Singer in a Rock 'N Roll Band" I naturally hear "I Am The Leader Of A Rock 'N Roll Band". You may call it ADD, or dyslexia or Delusions of Grandeur. I just think it sounds better that way.

And then Odat, who celebrates Fridays as Happy Dancing Days, introduced the notion of shopping for shoes for a wedding as something akin to planning the invasion of Normandy for D Day (strictly my interpretation when I was heavily on mind altering antibiotics).

So, I wanted something that the entire blog could play, and win. That narrowed it down to Final Fantasy 12 or a bus trip to the nearest Sam Adams Brewery. I thought I'd try FF12 first and see how things went. Happy Friday everyone. And don't forget to be thankful for Odat.


14 comments:

Deb said...

Silly.. I'm at your place almost every day. I'm just the quiet type. ;-)

Lee said...

Uhhh....Happy Friday to you too? Dems must be some good drugs!

Odat said...

LMAO The Normandy Invasion???? Like Lee said, what type of drugs are you taking????
I don't care if you are hallucinating, I think you're sweet! and thanks for the shout out!!
Peace

Wicked H said...

If I promise to wear my boogie shoes, will Odat and the rest of you join me in rumaging through The CEO's medicine cabinet? I really think he should share.

Who is with me?

Glamourpuss said...

FF12 looks complicated. Can't I just go shoe shopping instead?

Puss

mist1 said...

I'm going shopping with Puss.

M@ said...

Shoe shopping is a nightmare. An absolute nightmare. I need to hire people to do that for me.

Glamourpuss said...

Matt
If you're after stilettos, I can recommend Mist and myself. Our rates are very reasonable and we have exquisite taste.

Puss

The CEO said...

Y'all would prefer Ann Coulter or Jed Babbett clips instead? Even LSD can't make that a good trip.

Lee said...

heehee!

Pickled Olives said...

If you look up bad trip - I'm pretty sure Wikkipedia has a picture of Ann Coulter as the definition.

The CEO said...

Lee, I needed that. thank you.

Olives, Coulter gives me PMS. Please go for her throat.

Claudia said...

I am soooo confused!!

Wicked H said...

Far out....MAN!