Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Goodies To Share

Lately I have been reading Wng's A Whole New G which I find delightful. Wng is pretty thoughtful, and also funny, which naturally makes me think of my good buddy, friend, pal Pool. No one is quite like Franki, or Odat, who are in their own Class. Then you have Glamourpuss and Hearts who each craft their own magnificent wordsmith orbits, recently joined by Skinny Little Blond. SLB wrote a piece called 40 Years & Still Learning that was so good and so natural that I have singled it out for you. If you appreciate great writing from someone who has something to say, and says it really well, you have a new blog to read. And if you wanted proof of a Supreme Source, Crankster is publishing again. Mana from heaven for me! And once again, I am addicted to Nosjunkie's (Lee's) blog Vicinity of Obcinity. I look forward to reading her stuff daily. I intend to share my Rocking Girl Blogger Award with her. She deserves it! So here's a few people for you to look at. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Odat said...

I'll have to go check it out..thanks for the recommendation....and thank you!
Peace

Anonymous said...

Working as a partner and you still have time for up peons? You are awesome! Everyone you mentioned are amazing good reads. Personally, I've learned not too read Franki while drinking coffee. It hurts coming out your nose.

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks. (Blushing furiously and stammering)I'll check everyone out:)

The CEO said...

Odat, your blog is thanks enough!

Pool, I like you a lot too. And I could never forget any of you. I'm not that way. And the day will never come that I can't stop and take a minute or two to rage about a cat. NEVER.

Wng, no need to blush, you're good.

The CEO said...

Oh, and Pool, don't tell Franki that I like her, I don't think she knows.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Thank you for including me with these wonderful bloggers!! Much appreciated, Monty.

Crankster said...

Monty, you're the best. As always, thanks for the suggestions, the kudos, and the love.

Glamourpuss said...

Thanks for the shout out, Monty - you are kind to me.

Puss