Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Answering Some Mail

It's been a busy day. Thailand is in the process of a military coup. Bush is addressing the United nations. The Cat wants to play, and that is a very high priority, and the market is down. So, I though I'd answer some of the anonymous mail I have gotten lately

First, those who have screamed at me for being a Republican/pinko/Democratic/fascist/etc. let me say this. Unaligned moderate. And that will end the political discussion here. I loath both parties, plain and simple and vote for individuals and what they stand for, so please, no platforms.

Next, and I don't know where this came from. Hunting. You kill it, you eat it. Or someone eats it. Someone else slaughters the cow I eat. Fine Trophy hunting is where I draw the line. I could write about this for a long time. This is a nice, simple place to leave it. Same thing with fishing. Either eat 'em, or there is catch and release. Ultimately, it's learning to respect other living things. If this isn't your thing, you may be one of the people that sent me the next set of mail.

For those that have offered spanking to put me in my place, both of you. What other benefits are you offering? Any medical benefits, holidays off, 'other training'? Or just staying in this particular 'place' you have in mind? And can you 'splain the enlightenment that the enema is going to provide? Any other job enrichment benefits I ought to consider? I consider all of my mail VERY carefully. I actually have written a lot more than I spent reading some of these, but I mean no disrespect.

I did get one note suggesting that I read an article pointing out that in Toronto, the majority of graduates are women, and that by the year 2020, the ratio will be closer to 80% women. The article built on this and suggested that more and more women will be marrying and running larger corporations. They pointed to Carly Fiorina, and several other women running Fortune 500 companies, all of whom are married. And the conclusion, the need for more trophy husbands. This was a real article folks, and I promise to post it as soon as I find it.

My most honest response is, I am already a Trophy Husband, and proud of it. This post is late because we got to spend some "Quality" time together last night (that's a longitudinal thing, slipping that quality thing in from yesterday's post, very long term thinking here). I am actually Mr. Judy CEO out in the community, because EVERYBODY knows her. So, I seem to be on the bleeding edge.

I think all the propositions and infinitives are in bed now, and that's enough with the mail. Any questions?

4 comments:

Cindy said...

So how come I'm getting impotence emails and you're not?

The CEO said...

Your blogroll works and mine doesn't? Wait, that would be backwards.

cmhl said...

I would disagree with you being an unaligned moderate.. I think you are quite firmly aligned..

Mr. Judy CEO isn't such a bad position, is it? you have a much more active social life than I do!

The CEO said...

Well, ma'am, I have been married since 1015, so hang around for the really big anniversary. As for social lives, you have these two fantastic children, if I read your blog correctly