Friday, September 15, 2006

Just When Blogging Started To Be Fun, They Started Playing The Music From Jaws

I called this meeting because I have to be up and out early today. Feed the cat, the cat always needs a variety. This crowd wants me, and they have great numbers that they are throwing around. Numbers are really my idea of eye candy. I have my copy of Freud's "Interpretation of Dreams" for those idle moments when I want to get away from things, so all should be well.

My big burning issue of the day before I have to run is this? do i have to keep typing all these capitol letters? the less i have to hit the damn shift key, the less i have to water down my alcohol with tylenol for my artheritis, and why kill a good buzz? crucial, pithy, necessary, issues for today! do people really talk at 8 am meetings?

4 comments:

cmhl said...

In my experience, 8 AM meetings in boardrooms with faux-wood tables consist mostly of grunts, barking, and the occasional "whoosh" of a coffee cup turning over.

have fun.

Anonymous said...

have fun! and i'm in major approval of not using the capital/shift key. i don't use it much, unless its official business. its just easier. i use punctuation, though not always correctly...and people can usually figure out what i'm trying to say without the capital letters.

where are the frickin pancakes for the morning meeting, dagnabit?

Anonymous said...

no caps
no punk-
shoo
ashun

ohtobeveryeecummings-luscious

Alison said...

Watch it. I'm really good in the kitchen, but I can also whup your grammar-ignoring ass all over the blogosphere, too.

Aw, hell. It's Friday, and nobody likes Friday 8 a.m. meetings, so I'll let it slide. This time. :)