Sunday, September 10, 2006

Our Values and 9/11

I called this meeting to reflect on the fact that we are trying to change the worldto make it a better, happier place for everyone. If I can make a couple of you happier every once in a while, and a couple of you do the same, with similar success, that adds a lot of happiness to the planet. So Cindy, who is now maybe a supple 22 year old photgrapher in training, and Alison, and the Smile Commander, and The Lawyer, and the rest, who you are just starting to learn about a little; a bit of music to remember those who perished five years ago, and may some of the heroism that those on Flight 93 exhibited rub off on all of us to help make this a better place to live.





I have some coffee, tea and bagels, who has the cream cheese? Any questions?

5 comments:

Allan said...

A perfect 'bit of music' for the occasion.

Anonymous said...

I brought the organic apple butter.

Anonymous said...

I've got a low-carb brekkie for anyone who wants it.

And here's a fun fact: that video was pulled from a French TV channel, M6. :)

I almost forgot. Thanks for posting that. It's a great song.

The CEO said...

It's so good having you all here

Anonymous said...

hey! that was me on the hill - the one in the twinset!