Monday, September 04, 2006

Good Morning

I called this meeting to inform you that regardless of the current state of this boardroom, I am going ahead with this venture. The green tea, French Vanilla creamer, a variety of coffees, mahogany paneling and conference table are on order. Everyone will have their own tank of nitrous and their own custom fitted mask from the dental supply house.

Now, I am only going to ask this once, please make sure that you clean up after yourself. I am not the Martha Stewart type, cleaning is NOT my life. Besides, I am not a blond like Martha, nor have all that hair on my head. So, please be prepared for the announcements as things change around here.

3 comments:

cmhl said...

I think it is a good thing not to be blonde like Martha, but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Sure thang!

Anonymous said...

just curious - if you used a purchase order number when purchasing your mahogany conference table and panelling etc. because you know that the accounts payable lady gets really p.o.'ed when the invoices don't reflect the purchase order number...and can we have hazelnut creamer now and then instead of french vanilla? my cat doesn't wear underwear, can she still come to work with me?
do M&M's constitute breakfast?