Friday, September 29, 2006

So What Do You Want To Change, And Why

The ads and the FireFox emblem are supposed to be below the blogroll and the who am I thing, which I haven't filled in yet. But it generates an error I can't find so far. I can see a preview that is exactly what I want. I just can't make it stay there. I tried putting them across the bottom, and across the top. Beta is uncooperative. Maybe I just need duct tape. I don't know. The top will accommodate 2/3 of the ad. The bottom seems to have a bug. I'll keep trying, but I'd like to hear from you, the loyal reader.

I have to tell you, the visions of built-in refrigerators and Ferrari's are no longer dancing in my head. What price grandeur. A mission to the local beer and wine store is more likely. I do like the color in the FireFox button. Yeah, color!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

The Beta Blogger (sounds like a kind of drug, dunnit?) does my head in. I'm sorry, but I just can't help you here.

mist1 said...

You're the CEO. You can have all three. Drive the Ferrari to the package store, pick up a few bottles (I'll wait in the car and touch up my lipstick), and chill the beer in the built-in fridge.

Anonymous said...

why would you want the ads?

The CEO said...

Why would you want to ask that question anonymously?

The CEO said...

Please note, I did beat Blogger Beta, finally.